Project money and disbursement requests


Disbursement application: You need the disbursement application if you want to apply for a disbursement from a pot of the student budget. You can find the application form here:

Disbursement application

Project money application: The project money application is usually only needed once a year when the budget for the next year is planned. With this, you submit an application to the student parliament to plan a pot for your university group, campaign, etc. in the next budget year. You can find the project money application here: Project money application

Since the agenda is sent out together with the invitation on the Wednesday before the meeting, the motions should reach the Presidium ( by Tuesday evening. Late submission is also possible, but this does not necessarily mean that the motion will be included in the agenda or that it can be processed by the Presidium in time.